Valbopan - Fibras de Madeira, SA considers quality one of the priorities in defining its strategy, in the belief that it is an essential tool not only for increasing its organisational effectiveness but also for the enhancement of its products and services provided.
Valbopan, based on the aforementioned, carries out its activities guided by the following principles:
- Reflect innovation and product development, focusing on quality and differentiation
- Develop its activities targeting the market and the customer, fostering the creation of new communication mechanisms and investing in strategic markets
- Promote the effectiveness of processes and internal working methods, focusing on improving internal communication mechanisms and enhancing human resources reinforced by in-house training
- Develop product sustainability
We promote ongoing improvement, ensuring the Integrated Management System is effective and complying with its requirements.
Valbopan is also committed to implementing and maintaining all requirements of the Chain of Responsibility, according to the reference standards: FSC® -STD-40-004, FSC® -STD-40-005 and the PEFC Portugal CdR Standardisation Document. It is also committed to not buying timber from:
- Forest areas where civil or traditional rights are violated
- Forest areas of high conservation value, threatened by forestry management activities
- Genetically modified trees (GM)
- Illegally exploited forest areas
- Forest areas resulting from the conversion of natural forests into plantations or for non-forestry uses